Bogor Old and New Contest, is a ham radio competition that aims at improving the operating skills of its participants.
I. Participants: Licensed amateur radio operators.
II. Objective: To contact as many participants as possible according to the rules of the contest.
III. Entry Categories: There are only single operator categories on 80m and 40m band, although if an entrant wants to enter on only one band, that is perfectly fine. Nevertheless the results will be adjudicated according to the following categories:
- Single Operator SSB Indonesia
- Single Operator SSB DX
- Multi Operator SSB Indonesia
- Multi Operator SSB DX
IV. Contest Date and Time : Monday, December 31th, 2018 fm 09.00 – 23.59 UTC.
V. Bands: 40 and 80 meters:
Suggested contest band portions
40 M : from 7.040 KHz to 7.200 KHz
80 M : from 3.650 KHz to 3.900 KHz
VI. Power : No limitation (according to maximum permitted in license)
VII. QSO Points:
- QSO with DX Station (other continent) 5 point
- QSO with DX Station (same continent) 3 point
- QSO within same country 1 point
- Bonus Point
- QSO with YE1ZAL 11 point
A station can be worked once per band.
First QSO with New Prefix 1
IX. Contest Exchange: RS + Age (for YL is 00)
Example: 59 35 (Please don’t forget change #Age in N1MM log selection)
X. Final Score: Sum of QSO point times the sum of multipliers worked.
Example: Final score = 100 Points x 11 Multipliers = 100 x 11 = 1100 points.
XI. Valid Contacts: Contacts will be valid if:
- Times of QSO match in logs ( ± 3 minutes)
- Band match in both logs
- The copied callsign matches
- The copied RS – Age matches
XII. Logs: Contest logs must include the following information.
UTC time of each QSO in four-digit format, e.g. 2030
Frequency of each qso in four digit format depending on the frequency e.g. 7160
Complete callsign of each worked QSO
Age number Sent, e.g. 35
Age Number Received, e.g. 50
Contest UDC (User Defined Contest) for N1MM Logger, available at https://contest.orari-bogor.org/download-file/
XIII. Log Submission: Logs must be upload at http://contest.orari-bogor.org/log-submission or sent through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manual Log is not prefered from now on but still can send to : PO. BOX 376 BOGOR 16003 WEST JAVA INDONESIA
XIV. Log Deadline: January 31st, 2019.
XV. Certificates: Will be electronically issued to all entrants by email.
- 1st National Winner Plaque
- 2nd National Winner Plaque
- 3rd National Winner Plaque
- Call Area Winners Plaque (minimal of 10 station/call area).
Lokal Bogor member Top Score Plaque
- 1st World DX Winner Plaque
- 2nd World DX Winner Plaque
- 3rd World DX Winner Plaque
- Continent Winner (minimal of 5 contesters) Plaque
- National Winner Plaque
- World DX Winner Plaque